|General Information · Episode Gallery · Transcript|
|← The Good, the Bad, and the Gnocchi||Send In the Clouds||Ralphie and the Flying Tennellis →|
- "Just look up! The answer's in the clouds."
Send In the Clouds is the eighth episode of the second season of The Magic School Bus Rides Again. It is about clouds.
|"We need to go deeper!"|
This article, or section of the article, is a stub.
Click here to expand the stub.
- Mike McPhaden also wrote In the City and Ghost Farm.
- Dorothy Ann gets her "According to my research," catchphrase from her uncle DD.
- The title of this episode is a pun on the phrase, "send in the clowns".
- When the kids shrink during the thunderstorm that Wanda made, it is a callback to Kicks Up a Storm, when Weatherman (Ralphie) accidentally shrinks the students when he regrets his thunderstorm.
- Wanda is the second student to make a thunderstorm; the first was Ralphie (albeit as Weatherman).
- The Walkervillian radio station's call sign, "WMSB", references the Bus's initials, MSB.
- The demonym of Walkerville, "Walkervillian", is used for the second time; the first being Rocks and Rolls.
- This is one of the few episodes in which Liz vocalizes. In this case, she yawns after listening to DJ DD on the radio.