|General Information · Episode Gallery · Transcript|
|← I Spy with My Animal Eyes||Ready, Set, Fail!||The Good, the Bad, and the Gnocchi →|
- "Failure is not an option!"
- —Jyoti throughout the episode
Ready, Set, Fail! is the sixth episode of the second season of The Magic School Bus Rides Again. It is about engineering.
The kids are practicing baseball, and Jyoti wonders where Ralphie goes because he never late for practice. Jyoti's ball hits Arnold's stick and then bounces away toward stairs. Then Ralphie said "mine" behind the stairs. The kids ran there and see Ralphie reading a book.
|"We need to go deeper!"|
This article, or section of the article, is a stub.
Click here to expand the stub.
- The Producer Says segment for the previous episode foreshadows this episode stronger than others, because Professor Frizzle travels to the exoplanet with the Gem of Genius-ness and places it there for Ralphie to find it.
- Ralphie's love for baseball is shown for the sixth time.
- This is the second time Carlos and Ralphie h-five each other.
- It is implied that Ralphie might have a crush on Jyoti for the second time, prompting people to ship them. The first time a Ralphie × Jyoti ship is implied is in Three in One.
- This is the only time when Jyoti gets angry with Ralphie.