|General Information · Episode Gallery · Transcript|
|← Ghost Farm||Nothin' but Net||I Spy with My Animal Eyes →|
Nothin' but Net is the fourth episode of the second season of The Magic School Bus Rides Again. It is about the Internet.
|"We need to go deeper!"|
This article, or section of the article, is a stub.
Click here to expand the stub.
- Jyoti's maternal grandmother, Parīkṣā, made her speaking début and first appearance in this episode.
- The word Jyoti used to refer to her, नानी (nānī), means "maternal grandmother" in Hindi.
- The binary that Ms. Frizzle's Uncle ASCII said is transliterated into the ISO Basic Latin alphabet (ASCII) as "Yep".
- "Uncle ASCII" is a reference to the ASCII, a character encoding standard for telecommunications that includes the basic numbers, punctuation, symbols, and the main 26 letters of the Latin alphab et.
- In Gets Programmed, the original series episode on computers, all the characters that displayed on the computer were characters from the Greek & Coptic block in Unicode. In this episode, numbers are displayed, meaning that the characters shown in this episode are from Basic Latin.
- Dorothy Ann mentions Unicode, a character encoding system for most of the world's writing and number systems, as well as symbols, dingbats, mathematical operators, Greek text, and emoji.